Bowling:
per Game: $2
Shoes: $4 (Except for Ryan)
Victory: mostly priceless
One of our first dhouse events was perhaps going out to bowl. We went to AMF Bowling Center in Alameda and ate at In-N-out beforehand, where we ran into Andy. I don't know if Andy hooked me up or what, but I had a serious mound of fries.
At the alley, we divided into two teams: Albert, Robert, Ryan and Mike, against me, Kevin Ding, Dennis and Alex. After going through multiple momentum-changing technical difficulties (we could never get our bowling balls back), our team sadly lost the first two games. We bet a yogurtland/boba, I don't remember...
We lost the first two games by a total of around 40 points. For our last game, we set the bet: Twice whatever the difference in team score was. Sure, my team was scared. Even if we lost, we figured at most it'd be around 50 pushups. Not too bad, we thought.
Here were the results:
Difference: 47 pts. Pushups: 94
Sweet vengeance.
Finally, at the end of the day we played Dragon Punch, some ridiculous macho game where you hit with all your might at a speedbag. I registered 9036, while Kevin Ding...
No comments:
Post a Comment